We are currently only fitting kitchens & bedrooms that we have supplied. The following kitchen price guide : will give you a rough idea
- fitting of 10 kitchen units including cornice, pelmet, plinth & handles
- fitting of worktops (laminate)
- fitting of sink including plumbing
- fitting of kitchen appliances as follows: gas hob, oven, fridge-freezer,chimney extractor, integrated dishwasher, free standing washing machine
Average price for the above work is £965 (price excludes electrical works, e.g. sockets for appliances). Skip hire can be arranged for £100 to £125.
These prices are subject to a site visit with free no-obligation estimate. You will be contacted a few days after the site visit with a fitting price, so there is no pressure for you to make a decision during the visit.
- fitting of all units, cornice, pelmet etc.
- fitting of solid surface, laminate and granite worktops
- electrical works
- gas works
Once you have confirmed that you would like us to do the work, we will book in a date for the fit. The time between your initial contact and us installing your kitchen is usually between 3 - 6 weeks. Once we have confirmed an installation date with you, we will arrive on site between 8.00am and 8.30am (earlier starts can be arranged).
On site our first job is to remove the kitchen, followed by the first fix on the electrics and plumbing. On this day the water and electricity will be turned off periodically, but the supply to the rest of the house will be back on by the end of the day. Any plastering can now be done at this stage. We will then fit your cabinets, followed by worktops and appliances, then cornice, pelmet and plinth. Doors and handles will generally go on last.
Frequently asked questions:
Q. How long will it take to fit my kitchen?
A. In our experience the time taken for an average fit is between 5 and 8 days., but we can be more specific
following our site visit